Friday, June 3, 2011

Sam and Delilah [Additional News]


I created and posted this video on Youtube, in hopes of gaining a bit of attention to it.
It is undoubtedly nothing special but I felt the distinct need to capture my inspiration in something visual, for further reference.
Killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

I'd like to offer my thanks to my friends once more, for their support. My dear friend Janine even took the pictures seen in the video with one helluva gash in her finger, without a single complaint. I honestly don't know how I would survive without these people.


---
On an added note, as you may have noticed in the video, I have finally decided upon a penname of sorts. COM, or 'CryOhMy'. It's a mixture between a particular horse on the Sopranos, in case anyone remembers, and Dacryphilia, I suppose. It seemed like something catchy.



~COM

2 comments:

  1. yaaaay! The video is soooooooooooo cool *-*
    The song goes perfectly along with the light of the pictures and your text, which by the way is very well chosen. I really like this part: " When the only thing in your way... is YOU"... ahhh movie trailer much :DDD
    Go on, we're sooo proud on you. I know I'm repeating myself, but I'm still proud so I need you to know :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something for you, I hope through this some more will read your blog:
    http://beaute-noir.blogspot.com/2011/06/oh-you-wonderful-things.html

    ReplyDelete